Who is ALB Designs geared towards?
My services are geared towards newbie bloggers on a budget.This service is not a full custom blog design. There are many amazing sites that do that, but the services generally range from $1000-$15,000. My prices are roughly 10 times smaller.
What kind of design work does ALB Designs specialize in?
I install beautiful StudioPress themes and customize them using colors, fonts and details we agree upon. I also create custom branding, blog headers and other design details that can be implemented into the specific theme design we choose.
What is the ALB Design style?
I would describe my design as bright, fun and colorful. I am all about a clean, white background and I attempt to limit fonts (although in the past I have definitely gone overboard on fonts and colors.
So, what’s the blog makeover process?
- Fill out a form. Make sure to be as specific as possible including examples and anything I may need to know to complete your design project.
- Pick out time slots when you will be available to answer e-mails. You will be redirected to the calendar after you submit the form. (<-This helps us finish the project in a shorter amount of time instead of waiting weeks for a reply.)
- I will send over initial ideas via e-mail based on your form and we will work on creating your branding/header/any blog details in the first session.
- For the theme install, I install a temporary plugin on your site to show it is under maintenance that also links to your social media so you can update your followers on the blog makeover. I will install the StudioPress theme and style it to include your header, fonts, colors and will make sure everything looks pretty and functions smoothly.
- Then you can reveal your newly improved blog (and maybe do a happy dance)!
Which WordPress themes can you work with?
Can you also work on Blogger blogs?
I am confident working on WordPress blogs installing new themes (using StudioPress Themes), however I am willing to help as much as I can on Blogger blogs as I was on Blogger for the first 3 years of my blogging career (how many times can I say blog in one sentence?). Of course I can create a header and/or work on branding no matter the blog or website as long as you know the dimensions you need.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. I require 20% of the total design price before I begin work. Time is money, so I hope you can understand that!
So..are we a good fit?
If you think we are, head over to fill out a blog makeover form!
Still have questions?
That’s okay! Send me a message here and I will try to help make things more clear.